Last Update: December 23, 2021
Call for Abstracts
HAXPES2022 is calling oral and poster abstracts on the following broad topics:
- Atomic and Molecular Science
- Correlated and Magnetic Materials
- Functional Interfaces
- Energy Research and Industrial Applications
- Techniques and Instrumentations
- New Trends and Applications
Key Dates Related to the Abstract Submission Process
- All oral and poster abstracts MUST be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by attaching the abstracts as well as the submission form by December 10, 2021.
- Oral abstract acceptance and rejection notification emails will be sent to all main presenters by December 20, 2021. If you submit abstracts but do not receive any notification, please contact us. Accepted oral abstracts are required to confirm their attendance by emailing email@example.com before December 30, 2021.
- Poster abstract acceptance and rejection notification emails will be sent to all main presenters by February 10, 2022.
- Deadline of oral abstract submission will be extended to January 31, 2022.
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- Underline the name of the main presenter who will attend the conference and is to receive the notification. Make sure his/her E-mail address is included.
- The abstract should be written in one-page of A4 paper with 3 cm margin at top and bottom, 2.5 cm margin at right and left.
- The body of abstract should be typed in single-space format with 12 pt Times New Roman font.
- For the references in text, please use sequential numbers in brackets beginning with  and place BEFORE final punctuation. The reference list should be placed at the end of the abstract with the body text in 10 pt Times New Roman font.
- All color figures will be printed in color in the Book of Abstracts. Please make sure your graphics are in high contrast. Figure caption should use 11pt Times New Roman Italic.
- Please use this document as a template.
- Please follow the filename format:
Note that there will be no paper copy of the Book of Abstracts, which will be delivered on a USB memory stick.
- Prepare your abstract by using the template file.
- Save your abstract in a PDF format.
- Please download the following Abstract Submission Form and modify the form so as to meet your presentation.
- Save the Abstract Submission Form in a PDF format.
- Please send both of your abstract and the Abstract Submission Form to firstname.lastname@example.org by
December 10, 2021January 31, 2022 (Extended).
- Posters should be in portrait format so as to fit the mounting area of 200 cm (H) x 100 cm (W).